3. AARF respects user privacy and the privacy of those accessing our website. We undertake to protect the confidentiality of our customers and users including all personal information supplied in the course of contracting with us for services. We undertake not to sell your personal information to third parties for commercial or marketing purposes.
Use of Personal Data
4. AARF may on occasion use your personal information to contact you about important events or site revisions; advise you of matters relevant to service provision and in some cases, solicit your feedback.
5. AARF may log the websites you visit; collect IP addresses and information about your operating system and the type of browser you use for the purposes of network/system administration. This data however will not be used to identify individual users who will at all times remain anonymous.
6. Any information AARF collects from you through correspondence with us, whether via e-mail, telephonically or by written letter, will only be used to address the matters within that correspondence. If this requires referring such correspondence within AARF or to a third party to ensure customer service, your personal information will only be disclosed to the point necessary to address your query or concerns, and will otherwise be kept confidential.
Reservation of Rights
8. AARF further reserves the right to share information with law enforcement to investigate or prevent illegal activities being committed over our network.
9. AARF reserves the right to monitor user and network traffic for site security purposes and prevent any unauthorized attempts to tamper with our site or cause damage to our property.